BTNotice

Please, feel free to smash a BitCoin in the face - and send me it's teeth: 1JNGXVUqMxGV9mrfD9eWCtfaj2FHYdGhBj

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I think I might be Dyslexically Dyspeptic.


I tried to read "Green eggs & ham" once... ONCE. I have this problem though.

Every time I try to read, I end up with epic vertigo, and hallucinations of sword fights with lowercase j's using lowercase i's as guns, and lowercase u's as magnets. The outcome is always the same - they magnetically steal my sword with ghetto gusto, and shoot me in the face. I end up in a puddle of my own vomit doing the worm.

It might have something to do with my diet, but I really don't know what color it is anymore.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Shit_My_Toilet_Says/comments/rcmpd/i_think_i_might_be_dyslexically_dyspeptic/

No comments:

Post a Comment